Follow along in here

Monday, April 5, 2010

SNSD Personality Profiles 2 *CONTENUED*



Name: Yuri Kwon
2nd main dancer!
She is the most serious and sexiest one I think in my opinion! That's because she is my favorite! She looks like she has confidence. She does music core with Miss.Hwang! Very hott in Run Devil Run! Actually in all of them! Aha~ SNSD Yuri Hwaiting!




Name: Sooyoung Choi
3rd main dancer! And backup singer!
Sooyoung is the sexy chick! Well to me she is! Aha~ I call her Soochung sometimes! Chung is for her chubby cheeks! She wants to have surgery on them >_<. I say keep em'! Ahahaha~

Name: YoonAh Im (YOONA)
4th main dancer and reg. vocals
Yoona, um I reconise her as bby face! aha~ She has great skin! Yummy! She looks like a baby here in this pic but Sunny will always be the baby! Yoona has been in movies, MVs, show, and all that jazz. But they are all cool! Baby face is done!
AHAHAHA! SONE 4EVER




They will always be Sisters standing by eachother! Maknaes, Unnies, or dongsaes! They stand by eachother on stage as sisters united and thats what a band does! Not about winning awards! It is about your fans and you having fun! I have learned that being a proud S<3ne!>

3 comments:

  1. snsd lover, 소녀 시대의 연인, snsd lover daily updated, fresh snsd everyday, idolfake, celebfake, snsd fake, snsd nude, snsd naked
    http://snsdlover.com

    ReplyDelete