Follow along in here

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Taeyeon accused for stealing spotlight. *RUMOR*


SNSD's Taeyeon was accused for stealing Jessica's spotlight in the interview.*IDK where though* They have been talking about thier parents while Sica was tearing up. It was Sica's turn to talk by herself and Taeyeon left the stage or the set. "My mom and I never really get to see each other now. I wish I could see much but our schedule is so busy! I wish I could turn back time to tell her everything I didn't get to say. I rea...".
Then at that moment, reporters say she stopped Sica at that moment and hugged her. Then Taeyeon started talking about her mom. "Oh yes, my mom. I love her." Taeyeon's fake lines in this reporter's story. I did some research and she was no stealing spotlight! She was told to leave the set. She went to change also. The person told her to go in the set when she was done. Taeyeon did not interrupt Sica. Sica finished her sentence. "I really love very much. Hi mom if you are watching this." Sica said. Taeyeon entered at the end of Sica's sentence. She hugged Sica nicely while Jessica left the set to change also and to wipe her tears. Taeyeon was then talking about her and her mom. Also her other family members.

1 comment:

  1. thanks! i can use this in my magazine! loosers! im gonna erase the good part and put the interrupting part in!

    ReplyDelete